Living Expenses Scholarship 2019/2020: Applications are closed!
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Living Expenses Scholarship 2019/2020 program – applications are now closed. Follow us on our social media pages to stay tuned for the next stages! The finalists will be announced on April 30th.
- January 30th: scholarship program to be inaugurated and disseminated
March 30th: deadline to submit complete application
- April 30th: finalist candidates to be announced.
- May 15th: finalist candidates to submit their final application.
- May 30th: Winners to be announced.
- Three scholarship of $6000 a year will be granted to assist students with their living expenses.
- The Living Expenses Scholarship will be awarded to graduate and undergraduate students.
- The ideal applicant is a Brazilian national who has been already accepted to a competitive university in the United States. All fields of study are encouraged to apply.
- Low income students are especially encouraged to apply, and the Living Expenses Scholarship will not discriminate in any way concerning race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- To apply the student has to complete the application form below.
- Once the applications have been received GFF will inform applicants whether they have reached the second stage, and the process for the final decision.
Finally, GFF informs that:
- The scholarship may be renewed for students following under graduation program or graduation program for more than one year. Guidelines for renewal will be published in 2020.
- A student that was not granted with the Living Expenses Scholarship for 2019-2020 may apply again the following year.
We hope to congratulate very soon the selected students to receive GFF Living Expenses Scholarship for 2019-2020. If you need to contact us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.